Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolex 24 Daytona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Everytime I see a photo of alonso I keep wanting to say congrats Jeff.

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by 1morelap View Post
      Everytime I see a photo of alonso I keep wanting to say congrats Jeff.
      Should I order a Kimoa hat to wear at the track this summer??

      Comment


        #48
        Originally posted by Petawawarace View Post

        Should I order a Kimoa hat to wear at the track this summer??
        Please

        Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

        Comment


          #49


          20 mins with Alonso

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Slick View Post


            20 mins with Alonso
            I thought something looked off. That’s actually from last years race.

            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Petawawarace View Post

              I thought something looked off. That’s actually from last years race.
              D'oh! McLaren were even the ones to post that.

              Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

              Comment

              Working...
              X