Calabogie Challenge Racing 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FPOS View Post
    Spd-klz, if i didn't get run over when i started, you're gonna be fine!!! Gt is not much crazier than just plain lapping. You can handle that n not get black flagged, you can handle slick comin up on your ass at a high rate of speed!! Stay calm, do the point by, all will be well.
    lol lots of plenty fast cars out at 1morelap last night. Most memorable was a train come up behind me that included some track only M3, C7Z06, and a red GT3 all at once. 3 point-bys back to back and away they went in all their glorious (and totally different) sounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Spd-Kilz View Post

lol lots of plenty fast cars out at 1morelap last night. Most memorable was a train come up behind me that included some track only M3, C7Z06, and a red GT3 all at once. 3 point-bys back to back and away they went in all their glorious (and totally different) sounds.
      Sounds like you’ve got the routine then. Come out and race.
      Twice I've asked, and thrice you've ignored.

Comment

yup, they were running Andre times. Good job.

Comment

Funny thing happened last night, I was doing a driver evaluation in the first 20 minutes if the night and I saw what I thought was a blue flag and a yellow flag in turn 15. So I told the driver to give the point by... wanting to follow what I thought was the martial's directions. Driver said we were under yellow... oh yeah, nm. Next time by I look and it turns out the martial had a blue umbrella to shield from the sun! Get off the track and I mention it to Greg. Go back out a little while later and the martial had replaced the blue umbrella with a black umbrella! Perhaps we should find some Dora The Explorer polka-dot umbrellas for the martials?
          Sarcasm is overrated

Comment

Was mentioned last night, Not sure what will happen but it was noted

Comment

I've told ian this before. Blue and red are the worst. Black is fine if not waving kind of obvious and they usually only black in 15 unless it's full course black.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1morelap View Post
                yup, they were running Andre times. Good job.
                I was on a cool down lap but damn they flew by me good. Loved it!

Comment

Red GT3 guy also needs to calm down a bit. We were arm out heading to pit lane. Guy behind us wasn't passing just slowing down, plenty of room.

Gt3 guy lays on the horn. Then drives up beside us and yells something then keeps going.

Seems people still don't get the whole you can pass when arm is out thing...

Comment

Originally posted by wing View Post
                    Red GT3 guy also needs to calm down a bit. We were arm out heading to pit lane. Guy behind us wasn't passing just slowing down, plenty of room.

Gt3 guy lays on the horn. Then drives up beside us and yells something then keeps going.

I noticed this a lot last night actually. I hug the left side of the track to leave lots of room for cars to pass. I don't think I had a single one pass me yesterday while going in. That said a lot of cars go in and swing out left before coming back across so maybe they just feel safer waiting it out. ?

Also...fast Norm...lol

Comment

He is in a GT3, he is very important.
                      Sarcasm is overrated

Comment

I’ve never heard of anyone honking their horn in frustration at the track. Does it happen often? I don’t believe that’s an approved method of communication.
                        Twice I've asked, and thrice you've ignored.

Comment

Old man in c4 corvette at novice day a while back kept honking at people.
                          I told him to stop.
                          I was scared he was gonna have a heart attack. Maybe he won the lotto

Comment

WTF...

Comment

Originally posted by i12xlr8 View Post

I’ve never heard of anyone honking their horn in frustration at the track. Does it happen often? I don’t believe that’s an approved method of communication.
                              I kinda wanted to honk at a Miata at VIR, but there was no horn.
                              You can use my referral code to get 1,500 free Supercharger km on a new Tesla:
                              http://ts.la/douglas8947

Comment

Originally posted by dbg View Post

I kinda wanted to honk at a Miata at VIR, but there was no horn.
                                Use the Crome horn!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X