Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calabogie Challenge Racing 2019

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    You are in the points lead and taking two points away from you in a car that ran 4 seconds faster the next day is a not cool in my opinion. The two point could make a difference. /rant.
    Sarcasm is overrated

    Comment


      #soundslikearegulardayattheraces

      It’s still a grassroots thing, right? Encouraging new participants, right? Every time someone new comes along they’re probably displacing whoever had a comfort zone where they were running. You were new to this at one point too. Don’t lose sight of that.

      Comment


        Those are the rules...

        But something simple like a "need to have 2 or more races in the season to accumulate points" addition to the rulebook could be beneficial for everyone... People get to race, people get the plastic trophies if they won a race but dont mess up points championships in various classes!

        I'm actually surprised it's not there already.

        Comment


          On another note, dig the bear video:



          Bear crosses just after 9a.
          Last edited by faster; 08-12-2019, 08:10 AM.
          Sarcasm is overrated

          Comment


            I'm with Greg on this one.

            I could be mad that Jim Licari just got a really fast Vette that is already at the front in GT1, stealing points. But I'm not, I think it's great he's out there racing with us, and I just need to be faster and further up the field than where I was in 4th this weekend.

            It also could have worked to my advantage where he can be in between my main rival, taking an extra point from him.

            Grant, I think your main beef is the classing of the car, and it should have been easily put in PT1, not sandbagging and in PT2.

            If I was a gentleman racer looking to test the car, I would have looked to be placed where I wouldn't disturb things.

            But I gotta say, the turnaround in participation from this time last year is great, and happy we have a sandbox to play in. Kudos to Greg and Bogie.

            Last edited by Slick; 08-12-2019, 08:16 AM.

            Comment


              Originally posted by faster View Post
              On another note, dig the bear video:

              Nice line in Temptation, you gained ALOT.

              And ya, he almost ended up with a bear hood hornament there, daaamn

              Comment


                Originally posted by Slick View Post
                If I was a gentleman racer looking to test the car, I would have looked to be placed where I wouldn't disturb things.
                This.

                And you are.

                Sarcasm is overrated

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  Nice line in Temptation, you gained ALOT.

                  And ya, he almost ended up with a bear hood hornament there, daaamn
                  My dad had the mother come across right in front of him down rockyroad last week. Brown pants moment for sure!!!

                  I like the cone placement in Temptation. James was trying to force everyone to stay wide there I see.. lol

                  Comment


                    lol yeah that cone was dead on the line, I couldn't decide either tight or wide... I think I went inside it each time though.

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by faster View Post
                      On another note, dig the bear video:



                      Bear crosses just after 9a.
                      Man, smooth driving Dave.


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Jethr0 View Post
                        #soundslikearegulardayattheraces

                        It’s still a grassroots thing, right? Encouraging new participants, right? Every time someone new comes along they’re probably displacing whoever had a comfort zone where they were running. You were new to this at one point too. Don’t lose sight of that.
                        Lew Mackenzie isn't new at this

                        Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Slick View Post

                          But I gotta say, the turnaround in participation from this time last year is great, and happy we have a sandbox to play in. Kudos to Greg and Bogie.
                          Absolutely. No question.
                          Twice I've asked, and thrice you've ignored.

                          Comment


                            I know James hit that cone ... Who hit the mink on the apex tho ?
                            I was also using the Dave line in 8 lol

                            Lol at the bear too. Fffffffff!

                            Comment


                              Wild. I cannot wait to join this.
                              Am I talking about my Tesla? Then I'm not trolling.

                              Buying a Tesla and want free supercharging? Use my referral code: https://ts.la/nathaniel47954

                              Need detailing products for your sweet ride?
                              www.canadacarcare.ca

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Mikeman View Post
                                I know James hit that cone ...
                                Oh no! My beautiful car! It might be scuffed!!!
                                You can use my referral code to get 1,500 free Supercharger km on a new Tesla:
                                http://ts.la/douglas8947

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X