No announcement yet.

Calabogie Challenge Racing 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Link fails. I'll take less than that for mine. And deliver it.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1morelap View Post
      anyone need a new car ? 17.5k without trailer. BMW E46 Race / Track Car For Sale - $17500

fyi, he talks a lot.
      BMW E46 Race / Track Car c/w Hauler $19,000

BMW E46 Race / Track Car For Sale - $17500

Comment

Originally posted by dbg View Post
        In quali the car was smoking so bad that my eyes were burning. Valve cover was leaking.

Jay fixed. He cleaned up as much as he could but warned me it would still smoke from the residual.

Race starts - I'm in front of Dave. That's great because we were running similar lap times last race but got separated.

He chases me for a few laps. Then I get the meatball. Dammit, I knew that was gonna happen. Jay's crew checks me out and says the valve cover is still leaking a little bit but not bad. I go back out again. Marshalls apparently were grumbling about me still smoking but didn't meatball me again.

So that kinda ruined things.

Towards the end of the race I'm catching Shelby in the Civic. But I needed maybe two more laps to catch up. Checkered comes out.

Coulda been P2. Instead I'm at the back.

Oil all over the place. For some reason it was coming out under my shifter and was on the floor of the car.

Was hoping to take this car to Mosport, but that's not happening until I can at least run a race without something going wrong...
        He replaced a valve cover gasket in between qualifying and racing?! He should come work at the dealership, he’d do well on flat rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He probably just gooped silicon on lol

Comment

It was one of the thingies that seal the coil tubes. They pulled one off another engine and swapped it in. All in 20 minutes.
            You can use my referral code to get 1,500 free Supercharger km on a new Tesla:
            http://ts.la/douglas8947

Comment

Stoked for race tomorrow, hopefully car is better!

Last edited by Slick; 08-08-2019, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Wing is running my car tomorrow, because I will be on airplane.

Hopefully it will not break.

Comment

Originally posted by dbg View Post
                  Wing is running my car tomorrow, because I will be on airplane.

Hopefully it will not break.
                  So then who is running Wing's car?

Comment

Nobody contacted me to run it, so nobody.

PS. For Rent. But not tomorrow cause ain't nobody got time for that.

Comment

There's a rumour that I'll be running JP's car. Just a rumour... for now.
                      Geoff Chislett
                      Principal Broker, Franchise Owner
                      Mortgage Alliance Ottawa
                      http://www.mortgagealliance.com/geoffchislett
                      613-227-8813

Ask me how you could win $100,000!

Comment

I hope it doesn’t rain because my tires have 6 races and a test day on them and I feel like buying new ones would be a waste.

Comment

I have new unmounted NT-01’s and a few mostly worn out mounted sets. With Luc not racing (his buddy will be driving his car) I figured I’d be safe running the older tires.

But now James and Geoff are racing? Damn. And Matt will have a planted Mustang and Dave has some new witchcraft under the hood and Andre got rid of his gremlins? I’m thinking I might have to reconsider...
                          Twice I've asked, and thrice you've ignored.

Comment

Dbg tires looked pretty chewed up. Running old tires is a better challenge.

Comment

Cords showing? No? They’re fine

Comment

That is my theory

Comment

Working...
                                X