X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calabogie Challenge Racing 2019

NEW FOR 2019-01.jpg

2019 schedule-01.jpg
    Last edited by 1morelap; 01-14-2019, 08:08 PM.

Ecospec?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Add restrictors

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Comment

Sorry Greg, but I can only drink so many beer at one time.

How epic of a prize are we talking here? Should I move the turbo install ahead a year? Start making the tunnel molds?

Comment

Spec Miata sounds awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Petawawarace View Post
            Sorry Greg, but I can only drink so many beer at one time.

How epic of a prize are we talking here? Should I move the turbo install ahead a year? Start making the tunnel molds?
            yes.

Comment

Radical.pdf

Comment

Nov28th, 2018

Calabogie Motorsports Park is proud to announce their new partnership with Radical Canada and specifically their sponsorship of the 2019 Calabogie Challenge Series.

Radical Canada is the Canadian distributor of Radical Sports Cars; lightweight sports cars for club racers and track-day enthusiasts that are totally driver focused and intensely rewarding to drive.
                Calabogie Challenge Series Racing is the place for driving enthusiasts to take their track days to the next level. Three competitive series on North America’s Premier Driving Experience, Calabogie Motorsports Park.
                Now entering our 8th season of racing, the Calabogie Challenge Series is very excited to welcome Radical Canada to our existing team of dynamic partners, including Perth Brewery, JP Walsh Hallmark Remax Realty, Powersports Garage, Urban Ford, Primo Trailer Sales, Continental Tire Canada and Perry Performance and Competition.

What does this mean for the competitors?

The Champion of each Class, in the Calabogie GT Challenge, the Calabogie Platinum Challenge and the Calabogie Libre Challenge will be invited to test a Radical Sports Car at the end of the 2019 Season!
                Watch the 2019 rulebooks for full details.

We hope everyone is excited as we are, and we look forward to seeing you trackside in 2019!

Comment

Whoa. Awesome.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Looking forward to the half race pit stop rule in 2019. If it’s time enough to change hanger bearings that Radical prize is mine.
                    Twice I've asked, and thrice you've ignored.

Comment

Lol pitstop was such a mess.

Greg, Chris and I standing on podium looking at each other. But I didn't finish here....

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Comment

I need to get my ass in gear

Comment

No slicks, no wings...in a group that has all of those.
                          I'm just showing up for the beer....there's still beer...right?
                          Last edited by karmaboy; 11-29-2018, 08:32 AM.

Comment

Shiiiiiit

Praying for no more fires and no more crushed fuel pumps. Might even have a chance at winning it in gt2....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm rebuilding car now, maybe time to jump on Miata band wagon. .......

Comment

Working...
                              X