No announcement yet.

ice racing Feb 23 and March 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coworker has a friend with old subie, looking to get rid of it. Few takers in here?

Comment

Originally posted by raggedrabbit View Post
      Coworker has a friend with old subie, looking to get rid of it. Few takers in here?
      If I knew I had a working race car I’d be all over this
      Twice I've asked, and thrice you've ignored.

Comment

Are there snow banks I can climb?

Comment

Originally posted by raggedrabbit View Post
          $?

Comment

Am inquiring, will report back

Comment

Insurance is a go. Will post registration and more details tonight ish.

here is the superspeedway, running clock wise.

52596423_10161435707815646_3658676601291276288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=dc123f8a8a64b2361e56c0afd9594595&oe=5CDEEB13.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by 1morelap View Post
                Insurance is a go. Will post registration and more details tonight ish.

here is the superspeedway, running clock wise.

52596423_10161435707815646_3658676601291276288_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent.fxds1-1.fna&oh=dc123f8a8a64b2361e56c0afd9594595&oe=5CDEEB13.jpg
                Whoa, amazing.

Pretty square kidney. Any chance of shaving the inside corners down?

Test run sunday?!

Comment

Everyone is permitted to practice with their lambo. Other than that, stay off.

Comment

Originally posted by 1morelap View Post
                    Everyone is permitted to practice with their lambo. Other than that, stay off.
                    Discrimination!

Face it, you’re just worried our car will make the lambo look cheap

Comment

I’m gonna put a Lambo wrap on the van and as long as it keeps snowing you’ll never know the difference

Comment

hey man, hey. look at the first post.

Comment

Originally posted by tellum View Post

$?
                          Should hear back, maybe around $250-$300? Working on it.

Its a 2006 Outback with a 2.5 Auto. Runs well but overheats, claims its just a thermostat.

Its a friend of a friend, maybe we can do $200 and have a $50 performance bonus if its actually just a thermostat lol.

Comment

Subaru? It's never the thermostat

Comment

2.5L... head gasket likely?

But IF it works ok... 3 guys in on this. $80/ea for the car's entry + cost of car + $10/driver at the gate.

Comment

Originally posted by wing View Post
                                Subaru? It's never the thermostat
                                Actually our team had problems with a thermostat in one car. But yeah it's usually the head gaskets.

Last year's ice racer was a disaster. Everything leaked. We put all kinds of work into it, and then ice got into the timing belts and made them slip.

Meanwhile I've got a car rental lined up for the 23rd!

Comment

Working...
                                X