Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    You're too nice.
    And by doing that you doomed yourself to being behind that guy even longer. Why not get YOUR point by then let the others harass him? Then let them pass you.

Don't they have blue flags anymore?
    Dunno. I was asking for them every chance I got. Might have looked like I was pointing someone by?

It is very frustrating when you are underpowered down the straights, but way faster through the corner. Unfortunately some drivers are just not cognoscent of this. It's also very tough for the officials to see this and give a blue flag. The Libre series we've been instructed to point to the car in front as we go by the starters stand and they will give them a blue flag.

we have the same rule. It could be a case of not all of the Kyles Weekend Officials familiar with our program. They are flagging several different series all day. We can have that reviewed next time.
    Calabogie GT1 Champion 2012 and 2013. Calabogie Cup Challenge Champion 2012 www.1morelap.ca

I think this vid just need to be shown to the officials. They'll keep an eye on him next time. That's was brutal to watch.

Even the wipers wanted in on the action.

Yeah definitely some issues with point bys (the lack thereof), and then not lifting after point by. the red BMW z4 would point me by and drag race me thereafter. He did it a few times until I decided to just brake late and pass in the apex of the following corner which was a little sketchy as I didn't know what he was going to do, really hoping he wouldn't turn in on me.... And hoping I didn't get black flagged lol

It was fun and overall I had a good time in GT but definitely reminded me that wheel to wheel no point by is so much better if you have someone to race with.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Erwan View Post
    Yeah definitely some issues with point bys (the lack thereof), and then not lifting after point by. the red BMW z4 would point me by and drag race me thereafter. He did it a few times until I decided to just brake late and pass in the apex of the following corner which was a little sketchy as I didn't know what he was going to do, really hoping he wouldn't turn in on me.... And hoping I didn't get black flagged lol

It was fun and overall I had a good time in GT but definitely reminded me that wheel to wheel no point by is so much better if you have someone to race with.
    I really need to cage boxanne so we can tussle in PT

Quote Originally Posted by mikeman View Post
    I really need to cage boxanne so we can tussle in PT
    Yes! Do it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wookie View Post
    I think this vid just need to be shown to the officials. They'll keep an eye on him next time. That's was brutal to watch.

Even the wipers wanted in on the action.
    They asked for a copy after I complained to them about it. Had it been the first time I would have kept it as bitching over beers but he has always been this way. Plus he was surrounded by his family after the race so I didn't want to talk to him about it then.

You still have headlights? Shelby was flashing his headlights on the front straight, worked awesome, saw flash radioed in, that guy needs a blue flag. And done.

Much better than waving.
    Driver for hire....

And/or get one or two of those LED panels that Richard Labbe has on his radical. Can't miss that burning the fucking shit out of your retinas.

And/or get one or two of those LED panels that Richard Labbe has on his radical. Can't miss that burning the fucking shit out of your retinas.
    Yeah, you see him coming behind you like there's no tomorrow

A blessing in the rain...especially in a slow Vee

Quote Originally Posted by wing View Post
    You still have headlights? Shelby was flashing his headlights on the front straight, worked awesome, saw flash radioed in, that guy needs a blue flag. And done.

Much better than waving.
    Never thought of that. I'll try it next time.

Harry's got it figured out, ungentlemens racing. Typical GT behaviour from day one. You cant give the power to wave people by to today's entitled personalities lol