Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Blind

Yeah. this guy is fuckin stupid - there's a reason why there's laws about discharging a weapon within city limits. he put more people in danger with that 1 shot that those guys did with the drone.

but.

I get his point of view. I obviously don't have guns to shoot stuff down but if I was in that sitch, I would follow the drone to the landing spot and wait for the owner so i can ask to see the pictures he took while over my property while my daughter was out by the pool in her bathing suite.

I brake for baguettes and taco blankets mightymousetech's Avatar

My rights!

My rights!

My rights are being violated!
    Christopher "Mighty Mouse" C.

Quote Originally Posted by GIF-PWR View Post
    I was wrong about this one; enjoy this moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by GIF-PWR View Post
    turns out for the second time in my life, I was wrong.

But there's a bigger point here. The 1-series is the last car that BMW engineered before the Germans, as a car-making culture, fell out of love with driving.
    R&T April 2013.

gone are the days when you could just ask your neighbor to stop doing __________ . Now we just shoot them.
    Calabogie GT1 Champion 2012 and 2013. Calabogie Cup Challenge Champion 2012 www.1morelap.ca

Blind

Quote Originally Posted by 1Morelap View Post
    gone are the days when you could just ask your neighbor to stop doing __________ . Now we just shoot them.
    it's America. most gun owners down there has the mentality of "how can my gun solve this?"

I'm not saying this wouldn't happen in Canada, I mean, our very own MR'er wanted to control stray dogs by shooting them dead and all....but I doubt it his would be a common occurrence here in Canada. I would hope we can still have a conversation about it. I don't blame the father for being protective over his kids though

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    he put more people in danger with that 1 shot that those guys did with the drone.
    I wouldn't go that far, but he definitely didn't handle it right. He could have just used a starchy vegetable through some polyvinyl chloride tubing.

While I don't agree with him shooting the drone, I do agree with his point of view.

It's as close to trespassing as you can get without physically being there.

If a neighbor puts up a camera and is taking pics of people sunbathing next door, you can be sure they'd be dealt with by police. Why is this ok? Cause its on a drone and not on a pole?

Blind

Quote Originally Posted by awndray View Post
    I wouldn't go that far, but he definitely didn't handle it right. He could have just used a starchy vegetable through some polyvinyl chloride tubing.
    well agree to disagree. one guy was operating a drone, the other was discharging a fuckin shotgun in suburbia. he did this all wrong.

and I'm sure they have some law preventing him from shooting it down with a potatoe gun also.

A Hillview man has been arrested after he shot down a drone flying over his property -- but he's not making any apologies for it.

It happened Sunday night at a home on Earlywood Way, just south of the intersection between Smith Lane and Mud Lane in Bullitt County, according to an arrest report.
    I see no issues.

Drone hovering over my house while my daughter is in her bathing suit, yup its getting shot down.

Blind

I wouldn't shoot it down. I'd go talk to the operator and ask to see the pics he took while on my property and ask they be deleted.

the operator is usually close by.

what if the operator tells you to go fuck yourself?

DOJO HIS FUCKING ASS OUT

Blind

Quote Originally Posted by -=M=- View Post
    what if the operator tells you to go fuck yourself?
    i will take my own cell out, take a pic of his face, & license plate if possible, I call the police and report some creepy perv taking pictures of my under age daughter.

and then dojo his ass?

Blind

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    DOJO HIS FUCKING ASS OUT
    Lol. rep

Is that a silencer on his shot gun? Aren't those illegal?

Blind

Quote Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
    and then dojo his ass?
    still no.

Quote Originally Posted by Blind View Post
    still no.
    i respect that.

edit: but you'd think about it.

Blind

if I saw some drone sitting in my backyard with my daughter directly in its cameras sights, it would take everything in me to not walk out with a wok in one hand and Mac running ahead of me to give me the advantage to pounding his ass face into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by iandachef View Post
    Is that a silencer on his shot gun? Aren't those illegal?
    That's what people call them, but the real name is suppressor. In the US, they're legal in almost every state. They are highly regulated and taxed. They are legal in other countries. In fact, their use is encouraged.

In Canada, they're they are considered prohibited devices. It's illegal for civilians, but law enforcement, military and super duper special people can get them provided they have the magic piece of paper that suddenly makes the suppressor safe for use. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...uppressors.pdf