November 30th, 2012, 04:01pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ufyCX1ySE6w

^ THIS

Is dedication.

Holy sh!t.

unreal...

Jasz
November 30th, 2012, 04:19pm
LOL holy fuck. Amazing how the co-pilot stays so calm the entire time.

Mario
November 30th, 2012, 04:27pm
WTF and he wins it!!!

GT-squared
November 30th, 2012, 04:28pm
Wow! AUX FOND CALICE!!!!!!!!!

Mafioso_MS3
November 30th, 2012, 05:17pm
Impressive :like:

sb_915
November 30th, 2012, 05:36pm
It really is!

However, if you look closer, SO DANGEROUS!

Apparently these guys were slapped with HUGE fines for doing this.

1. When they were rolling the car over, the co-driver was not told that was happening and had unstrapped and was preparing to get out of the car. That could have been really bad if he was halfway out the window!
2. Yes they had a huge gap, but they were supposed to setup their safety triangles, etc...
3. You're not supposed to drive at speed with a broken/collapsed windshield
4. Driver didn't put his belts back on. In fact, when they left the scene, neither of them had their belts on - the co-driver put his on during a straight stretch down the road.

After that season, the co-driver took a year off and didn't run with Patrick Richard anymore... he's back now, but yeah - crazy stuff.

1Morelap
November 30th, 2012, 05:41pm
That event was nuts. Find the footage of the 2brits team and their jump at the end. Another car hadn't cleared the control zone and the brits had no warning when they took the jump. They landed and avoided the slow car, but ruined their car several times over, and I think they got fined for something too. Lots of people got fined at that event. The brits were awarded the longest jump prize money, but it came a much bigger price.

luker
November 30th, 2012, 07:45pm
Rally is nucking futs but I do love watching guys like Richard and McRae do the unthinkable with their cars. Not to mention the amazing innate car control.

Neeko
December 1st, 2012, 09:04am
Went to the Bancroft Rally for the first time ever this year. Was a lot of fun. Agreed though, these guys are crazy. We drove a couple of the stages after they had closed and I couldn't possibly imagine going full out in some of the narrow roads they were using.

Pretty sure Patrick Richard won Tall Pines as well...

Warren, the owner of Tonic had a pretty bad wreck, but thankfully both were ok...the car wasn't so lucky. He hit a tree with some serious force. The tubes that made the X brace in the back of the cage had gone from circular tubing to ovals and the cage fully separated from the chassis.

i wish the spectator areas were better though. No matter how early you arrived, you couldn't go into any of the stages, so we weren't able to stand around some of the jumps or anything.

p7x
December 1st, 2012, 02:39pm
:like:

Mario
December 1st, 2012, 04:40pm
Went to the Bancroft Rally for the first time ever this year. Was a lot of fun. Agreed though, these guys are crazy. We drove a couple of the stages after they had closed and I couldn't possibly imagine going full out in some of the narrow roads they were using.

Pretty sure Patrick Richard won Tall Pines as well...

Warren, the owner of Tonic had a pretty bad wreck, but thankfully both were ok...the car wasn't so lucky. He hit a tree with some serious force. The tubes that made the X brace in the back of the cage had gone from circular tubing to ovals and the cage fully separated from the chassis.

i wish the spectator areas were better though. No matter how early you arrived, you couldn't go into any of the stages, so we weren't able to stand around some of the jumps or anything.
When did that happened?

1Morelap
December 1st, 2012, 04:43pm
Last weekend.

Robin2
December 1st, 2012, 05:50pm
At tall pines rally......

Warren hit a tree / lots of damage. Nancy (his wife) wrote on FB

It was pretty messed up by the time they got to service. Cage worked as designed. Car is messed up. If anyone can find video and send it to me or warren we'd appreciate that. Both warren and Jen are okay and got the all clear!

mikeman
December 3rd, 2012, 10:52am
They's nuts!
I've gone a couple times, couldn't make it this year. Might go check out the Perce Neige in maniwaki this Feb.

I went to a couple in Michigan before too, my favorite there was all the cars in the ditches on the way to the spectator areas lol... mostly Subarus.

ejFine
January 4th, 2013, 12:20am
They's nuts!
I've gone a couple times, couldn't make it this year. Might go check out the Perce Neige in maniwaki this Feb.

I went to a couple in Michigan before too, my favorite there was all the cars in the ditches on the way to the spectator areas lol... mostly Subarus.

Mostly subaru's enter :tongue: ... We went to perce neige last year and followed the champion lancer team thru town and almost onto the first stage....didn't have enough stickers to get in though lol...