PDA

View Full Version : Marioís Kart

Mario
June 7th, 2012, 05:50pm
Pretty cool mix using 5 cameras in total!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOUWFOz9nQw

Jethro
June 7th, 2012, 06:15pm
What cameras you using?

1Morelap
June 7th, 2012, 06:57pm
welcome back!

Mario
June 7th, 2012, 08:29pm
Thanks Bud. GoPro’s. Great images, crapy sound

Blind
June 7th, 2012, 09:22pm
so....what happenen to the car?

Mario
June 8th, 2012, 09:17pm
The evening I striped my calliper bolts at Bogie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXfifUCZImw

HOLESHOT
June 10th, 2012, 11:19am
so....what happenen to the car?

Oil starvation like everyone else. Crappy Subaru design vs sticky rubber.

HOLESHOT
June 10th, 2012, 11:23am
The evening I striped my calliper bolts at Bogie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PB5KvIVdFyQ

You can see at the start of Mario's video where he passes me is where I blew out my gaskets and lost all power.

Mario
June 10th, 2012, 05:38pm
Sorry we had to meet that way Mark. I had no idea. It explains a lot.

Mario
June 10th, 2012, 05:45pm
Here’s a better vid of that evening. Both laps are 2;31. That was my second time at Bogie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wwh0K3EPCA

RandomHer0
June 10th, 2012, 08:22pm
Too many camera angle changes, makes it hard to watch driving/lines IMO

Mario
June 12th, 2012, 06:03pm
One of my favourites. Shannonville. Chasing, passing, lots of traffic, Boss Mustangs, a pissed off 350Z, a Pure Bread Genesis Race Car and lots more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyWYNh9Zvno

Mario
June 18th, 2012, 06:41pm
Can’t wait for Friday to come. 30% chances of showers, I’ll take 70% chances of sunshine.

MCO Lapping School at Bogie

I’ll be there.

Who’s coming?

1Morelap
June 18th, 2012, 09:19pm
a lot of us from here!

on the instructor side I see

me
randomCarey
yannrider Yan
Geoff mortgage dude
IanO
mech02 Matt
lizardking Seb
Mightymouse? Chris
Wing?James
karmaboy kevin
Klaus
Physk!mike

miss anyone?

on the student side.
Mariokarts
Ixlr8 G8! Grant
the dentists triangle! Tony, John and Bao
Mystake! Luc
TTC!
YASAR!!

miss anyone?

man, should be a fun day.

Then we got the GT race that evening, can't wait.

Rule #1, never check the weather report :)

condor888000
June 18th, 2012, 09:26pm
I'll be there as well.

mphysk
June 19th, 2012, 01:42am
Can't wait to instruct/try out the new setup at bogie!

Having a friends house to stay at in Perth the night before will make for a better day too

Mario
June 19th, 2012, 06:35pm
Hereís what I got today from Trackwerks! Many thanks Josh and Jeff! (Josh I owe you big time man)

Cobb Downpipe so my engine breaths better and is a happier engine
Crawford air/oil separator to keep the oil from going trough the motor and keep it in the oil pan
A gauge pod for the new Oil temp gauge with control unit that will sound and alarm with light when oil gets to hot
Beautiful tow hook cause race cars need tow hooks even go karts

And got to meet Sean Getty yesterday, he rolled my back fenders so I can fit those 275/40/17 mothers that I got from Discount Tires 2 weeks ago!

Great guy that Sean. The roll when smooth, no cracking. Looks good. Iíll be back there soon

daft_mx5
June 19th, 2012, 06:48pm
So...are all issues "fixed"?

Mario
June 19th, 2012, 06:52pm
Yeah! Car runs like new, really...

1Morelap
June 19th, 2012, 09:06pm
Great guy that Sean. The roll when smooth, no cracking. Looks good. I’ll be back there soon

:like:

Mario
June 19th, 2012, 10:52pm
on the instructor side I see

me
randomCarey
yannrider Yan
Geoff mortgage dude
IanO
mech02 Matt
lizardking Seb
Mightymouse? Chris
Wing?James
karmaboy kevin
Klaus
Physk!mike

Well now Iím curious, anybody here my instructor for Friday? I know its not the Mortgage Dude...

mphysk
June 20th, 2012, 03:28am
No one on the above list is your instructor...

Mario
June 20th, 2012, 06:28am
Humm, the suspense continues...

RandomHer0
June 20th, 2012, 07:48am
You're in the Yellow group with no instructor.

Have fun Lapping!

1Morelap
June 20th, 2012, 07:59am
You're in the Yellow group with no instructor.

Have fun Lapping!

Everyone in yellow has instructor. He's got Jim.

RandomHer0
June 20th, 2012, 08:01am
Ohhh I see now. Sick excel skills.

Jim is Mechs02's Dad - awesome guy.

1Morelap
June 20th, 2012, 08:03am
Chart probably looks funny on your iphones.

RandomHer0
June 20th, 2012, 08:04am
:lololol:

1Morelap
June 20th, 2012, 08:05am
bunch of people dropped out/and were added, so some details might change.

RandomHer0
June 20th, 2012, 08:06am
Word, havent heard what Im doing yet - told Pat I'd volunteer at the very least - He said I'd be teaching though so I dunno...whatevs.

Manimillion
June 20th, 2012, 08:44am
Oil starvation like everyone else. Crappy Subaru design vs sticky rubber.

http://image.importtuner.com/f/tech/impp_1106_engine_oil_system_buyers_guide/30834650++w750+ar1/impp_1106_28_z+engine_oil_system+canton_racing_acc umulator.jpg

:like:

Mario
June 20th, 2012, 10:32pm
Everyone in yellow has instructor. He's got Jim.

Is Jim fast crazy? or crazy fast? or fast And Crazy? Either way it sounds good

Mario
June 23rd, 2012, 05:42pm
I had a great day yesterday. First thanks to Jim, your a great guy! Passionate about cars and lapping and racing and very grateful to be doing it with his son. Thanks for sharing your wisdom and Knowledge and time. Greatly appreciate it. Now I’m just happy I came back from Bogie for the first time after my fourth time there with no mechanical issue! Yť! Could it be I finally figured out how to lap there with my STI ? I sure hope so. That track has always put major big dents in my car, but not this time... My new downpipe and tune done at Tonik was absolutely amazing. So fucking smooth! Lots of torque coming at low rpm with a smooth progression to horse power at the end of each gear. I had no problem keeping up and sometimes being faster then any car under 400hp. Great, its like a brand new car, so smooth... I’m working on some amazing new movies. I got the most amazing new footage of a Cayman S, a GTR, even a Lotus and wait till you see that 350Z....

t
June 24th, 2012, 11:48am
is it weird when you see people posting photos of their own car?

ha!

kidding....

you were in my run group.

muy rapido!

fun to watch as we had tons of fasties in yelllow (and one really really really really slow GTI)

t

RandomHer0
June 24th, 2012, 12:15pm
Ya I spoke to Pat about that GTI; he was so slow it wasn't safe. Apparently someone vouched for him...

condor888000
June 24th, 2012, 12:37pm
That SRT 4 also caused a traffic jam just after it went boom. Came around 4 left to find out there are 5 cars between me and the entry to Quarry. That's a little packed.

Mario
June 24th, 2012, 02:27pm
Yeah that Grey GTI, well what can you do. I mean every time I got behind him I started going from left to right, left to right so he would see me in his mirrors and I would try to get his attention that way but no. Some new guys are just to focus in the front or what ever. He belonged in the beginner group really. I think it was his instructor that would tell him from time to time that he has a train of cars behind him and then he would let 5, 6, 7, 8 cars go by. The good thing about that was its like running under a Yellow, we all get to go fast again in a bunch of traffic... Yť

Yellokilo
June 24th, 2012, 03:27pm
and one really really really really slow GTI

t
Yeah!
What was up with that?
I actually lapped it twice in one run...

1Morelap
June 24th, 2012, 03:32pm
My student was in the green group, eventually we started getting stuck behind trains, no biggie, we would just roll through pit lane to make space.
It's just a lapping day, racins for later. It's all part of making good judgements. :)

Yellokilo
June 24th, 2012, 03:41pm
My student was in the green group, eventually we started getting stuck behind trains, no biggie, we would just roll through pit lane to make space.
It's just a lapping day, racins for later. It's all part of making good judgements. :)
I actually did a drive-by in pit lane cause I was caught in a parade train of 5-6 cars. First 2 cars were "battling" and did not seem to notice/care about the rest of the pack...

1Morelap
June 24th, 2012, 03:45pm
right on :)

Mario
June 27th, 2012, 01:22pm
Got my tail lights wrap in red lamin-X vinyl by Will from Prolightz. He did a great job. I highly recommend him. He always makes sure you leave completely satisfied with the result. Great service, good price.

Mario
June 27th, 2012, 02:09pm
Also had my Crawford Air/Oil separator and Oil Temp gauge + control unit installed by Warren at Tonik last evening. Now that’s a massive gauge but think the pod is looking good

Mario
June 27th, 2012, 04:39pm
The reason I installed an oil temp gauge is because I wanted and alarm to go off when things are starting to go wrong, now we are trying to figure out what is the maximum temperature for oil in my engine for track conditions? And we need to figure out at what temp to put the alarm? I now run 5w40 because of high temp on track. Any body has any experience relating to oil track temperatures?

1Morelap
June 27th, 2012, 04:46pm
I was running over 275F, now with an oil cooler I'm running 250F in the GT race. I'm good with that.

I see 240s when lapping. this is with a NA car, no turbos, so might not help much.

daft_mx5
June 27th, 2012, 07:13pm
Isn't the bad inherent design of the oil pan the real issue with the Sti's? Oil temp won't help with starvation?

Mario
June 27th, 2012, 11:17pm
The oil starvation issue has nothing to do with the oil temp gauge directly. Changing the pan and baffle is the only solution for that but The real problem is the STI goes through a lot of oil when pushed, even worse when push with a tune and even worst when pushed with big tune and when the oil gets to hot it degrades a lot faster and goes through the engine even faster creating a situation where its easier to get oil starvation if you’re low on oil. The oil temp gauge is to help give me a signal before the whole process starts during a lapping day.

I need to know the max oil temp number for the STI engine. I wonder where to get them or who to ask?

One thing for sure now with the the air/oil separator I should keep the oil in the pan. If the oil gets hot fast, it means its deteriorating fast meaning less effective, mean I could try different oil or something, just like 1morelap who’s keeping track of is oil temp.

I would just like to make a good educated guess for setting the alarm temp. I don’t want to be too conservative so I pit all the time

Mario
June 29th, 2012, 08:03am
Probably the best lapping session I ever had. I got to lap the whole session with my new friend Ben’s red Porsche Cayman S, and my buddy Bao’s white Nissan GTR super car! Yeah. You’ll see that it takes a couple of laps before we are able to put a lot of traffic behind us ti finally go full out on the track passing each other. See the GTR take off like a bullet and pushes it to the point of going to wide and putting 2 wheels in the dirt! At one point we catch up with a Lotus Elise of all cars!! Imagine a Cayman S, a GTR an a Lotus full out, feets from each other on film. But that’s not all, I have this amazing footage of a 350Z doing a 360 right in front of me at 120km/h!! Yeah

We were in the Yellow (intermediate) group. See us passing a Mitsubishi Evo, a red Bmers, a Silver Genesis, a Porsche 944, a silver Audi TT, a black VW GTI, a green Miata, a fluorescent Lotus Elise, a blue Mini Cooper S, a orange Nissan 350Z, a silver VW Golf or Rabbit and the famous grey VW GTI going for a Sunday drive. Certainly one of my best time at Bogie yet but that was only my fourth time, so they’ll be a lot more to come...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCJm0yBXTB0

1Morelap
June 29th, 2012, 08:15am
Bao at 8:43. oh man.

Yellokilo
June 29th, 2012, 08:19am
LOL!
That's what you get for trying to smile and wave at the camera...

RandomHer0
June 29th, 2012, 08:20am
Nice, my arm and back made the video.

Mario
June 29th, 2012, 06:11pm
Nice, my arm and back made the video.
Where did we see you?

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 03:24pm
Here’s my second Vid of that day

First Session of the afternoon at the MCO High Performance Driving School. Here’s the traffic of that session. White Mitsubishi EVO, Metal Silver Porsche 944, Silver Honda S2000, British Green Mazda Miata with Roll Bars, Silver Hyundai Genesis, Black Honda Prelude, Black Corvette, Orange BMW M3, Silver Audi TT, Black BMW, the Famous Grey VW GTI, the Great White Shark Nissan GTR, Metal Silver Honda S2000, a Red Mazda Miata and more...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB_PvfcFf58

wing
June 30th, 2012, 03:43pm
I know Ben in the Cayman he's usually pretty damn fast.

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 03:49pm
I know Ben in the Cayman he's usually pretty damn fast.

He thinks he’s fast but had no problem to be faster than him, ... it didn’t use to be like that, I think its the new tune... Vroom, vroom

Nice guy Ben. I like his style!

Yellokilo
June 30th, 2012, 03:56pm
LMFAO!!!
"That was a good one man! Fuck you're fast!!!"
Mario, gotta say that watching your videos is as good as driving the track: I can actually see where I can improve my line.
(It's like my car in Grand Turismo replays.)

Yellokilo
June 30th, 2012, 03:58pm
Here’s my second Vid of that day

First Session of the afternoon at the MCO High Performance Driving School. Here’s the traffic of that session. White Mitsubishi EVO, Metal Silver Porsche 944, Silver Honda S2000, British Green Mazda Miata with Roll Bars, Silver Hyundai Genesis, Black Honda Prelude, Black Corvette, Orange BMW M3, Silver Audi TT, Black BMW, the Famous Grey VW GTI, the Great White Shark Nissan GTR, Metal Silver Honda S2000, a Red Mazda Miata and more...

3 cars in there who don't like point-bys...
Can you spot them?

wing
June 30th, 2012, 04:01pm
He thinks he’s fast but had no problem to be faster than him, ... it didn’t use to be like that, I think its the new tune... Vroom, vroom

Nice guy Ben. I like his style!

Yeah last I talked to him, his tires were garbage. I think he's faster in other people's cars LOL

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 04:06pm
That’s intermediate. Many Guys with lots to prove it seems. Hey I’m guilty, but when people start to understand that’s its better to let others pass quickly cause its a lot more fun for everybody.

Look at 1morelap session in the advance. http://forums.midnightruns.com/showthread.php?35968-Morning-Laps-June-22nd-w-mustangs-bros

No train there and everybody are having there fun. Will move up soon Bao, don’t worry... Its still great to have instructors though... I’m all for that

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 04:09pm
LMFAO!!!
"That was a good one man! Fuck you're fast!!!"
Mario, gotta say that watching your videos is as good as driving the track: I can actually see where I can improve my line.
(It's like my car in Grand Turismo replays.)

Thanks man I really enjoy doing those vids and learn much every time. They’ll keep getting better for sure

Yellokilo
June 30th, 2012, 04:18pm
That’s intermediate. Many Guys with lots to prove it seems. Hey I’m guilty, but when people start to understand that’s its better to let others pass quickly cause its a lot more fun for everybody.

Look at 1morelap session in the advance. http://forums.midnightruns.com/showthread.php?35968-Morning-Laps-June-22nd-w-mustangs-bros

No train there and everybody are having there fun. Will move up soon Bao, don’t worry... Its still great to have instructors though... I’m all for that
Yeah. They put me in the green by accident and asked me if I wanted to be in with the reds, I chickened out. Car is fast but driver needs to be faster.

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 04:32pm
Yeah. They put me in the green by accident and asked me if I wanted to be in with the reds, I chickened out. Car is fast but driver needs to be faster.
Driver is good. Just need to tame the big white, that’s it. Look at 13:20, you had me put 2 wheels on the dirt... I don’t usually do that, your fucking fast and I had to follow you, but of all cars don’t you just love that traction control and AWD!? I mean man, if I was to put 2 wheels on the dirt while the other 2 are on asphalt... Pay more attention going in the corner when your fast cause it makes all the difference coming out! That’s where my learning curve is right now... and using all of the track, every inch

1Morelap
June 30th, 2012, 05:42pm
I'm in the vid!! Doin my best 60% for Grant. Wasn't there another session where I played with you a bit, then gave you a thumbs up on the point by? I was hoping to make it in the show. or that was another STi?

and you take 8 wide, wow.

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 05:56pm
That was you in that black corvette, I mean the very slow corvette? There are way to many black corvette, what’s the easy way to differentiate yours? Rear platte?

At what time? I think there was 2 corvettes in that vid, cause next time do me a favour and floor it! Then I’l know its you and I’ll learn something... :brushteeth:

Now I’m curious about what turn, 8? Is the kink in the straight first turn?

1Morelap
June 30th, 2012, 06:21pm
6:30 stickers on the plate, red getty sticker on rear glass. I can't floor it, my student is in the car, gotta teach him what I want him to do.

8 is temptation.

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 07:26pm
Ah Ok! Now I’ll know how to recognize you! Temptation feels so slow to me, the entry. I struggle with that curve so much and the way I do it, Feels very slow then I’m so limit every time I apex and get back on throttle. I’ll figure it out. I’ve seen many guys do it like you do I’ll try that next time when I’m alone there.

I’d love to film that Vette of yours, the best way to do that is we go out together from the pits, and we stay close to each other, you pass, you go, you let me catch up on a straight, I pass, I go, I let you pass. We do that many times to get many good shots. The closer we are to each other the better it is. Close ups, they look great. Then floor it and try to get away, makes for great clips too. Now that’s an idea, right? Vroom , vroom

Yellokilo
June 30th, 2012, 07:33pm
Can't decide what is funner: lapping or getting videotaped by MarioKart???:biggrin:

Mario
June 30th, 2012, 08:31pm
Can't decide what is funner: lapping or getting videotaped by MarioKart???:biggrin:

That’s the best part you get to do both, chase and be chased:beerchug:

condor888000
July 1st, 2012, 11:46am
Unless you're driving the green Miata, then you show up for 3 corners and quickly disappear as you point the STi by. :lol:

t
July 1st, 2012, 01:47pm
Those videos must have taken a long time to edit.

Thanks for posting.

T (salmon pink 944)

Yellokilo
July 1st, 2012, 02:49pm
Everyone wants to be on Mario's videos.:biggrin:

Erwan
July 2nd, 2012, 05:53pm
Those damn GTI drivers! ;)

Nice video :D

Mario
July 2nd, 2012, 07:01pm
Don’t be concerned by other GTI drivers. You are in a league of your own. When I first saw a vid of your on the Subaru Forum, I thought to myself now there’s a fast enough car that looks like he’s DD that he brings to the track, even races it. I’m going to do that too. see your somewhat responsible for what I’m doing now. Lol

GiJoe_
July 4th, 2012, 11:13pm
This is where those vids are! I knew I was around you with all the camera's for awhile!

I remember starting to feel pressured by you and then driving badly, probably should have given you the point by one straight sooner. After you did pass I was on you for awhile, right you when you put one off remembered thinking you might be feeling a bit pressured ;). Have any rear footage of when you put one off? I remember my instructor saying I was following your line and was going to put one off as well, didn't think so myself.

GiJoe_
July 4th, 2012, 11:34pm
.... Black Corvette, Orange BMW M3, Silver Audi TT, ....

I was wondering why I got no mention in your list, I was looking for 1M not M3 lol...I think it looks better then an M3 ;)

Mario
July 5th, 2012, 07:58am
:shocked:
This is where those vids are! I knew I was around you with all the camera's for awhile!

I remember starting to feel pressured by you and then driving badly, probably should have given you the point by one straight sooner. After you did pass I was on you for awhile, right you when you put one off remembered thinking you might be feeling a bit pressured ;). Have any rear footage of when you put one off? I remember my instructor saying I was following your line and was going to put one off as well, didn't think so myself.

So your the orange BMW? I put one off because I was chasing the GTR who put one off :shocked: I just didnít want to let him go. So did you put one off too?

Yellokilo
July 5th, 2012, 11:10am

So your the orange BMW? I put one off because I was chasing the GTR who put one off :shocked: I just didn’t want to let him go. So did you put one off too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXm85_u7nMY&feature=related

GiJoe_
July 5th, 2012, 11:27am

So your the orange BMW? I put one off because I was chasing the GTR who put one off :shocked: I just didn’t want to let him go. So did you put one off too?

Yup Orange BMW...Nah, didn't put one off, I know my instructor was a little concerned when you did and he thought that I was going to do the same lol.

Mario
July 5th, 2012, 12:45pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXm85_u7nMY&feature=related

Now thatís funny!:dance:

But what that made me realize is you do go were you are looking! :shocked: Lesson learned

Mario
July 10th, 2012, 11:53am
I was at Le Circuit at Mont Tremblant yesterday for the first time and what a great track that is! Its a fast roller coaster ride, edge of your seat, high speed, total craziness... The changes in elevations are insane. After the front straight at 160km/h + you climb up this long curve going right and apex a blind corner at the top, your on the edge of the road on the rumble strip and all you go by is pure faith directing yourself looking at a bunch of birch threes and finally you see the road that goes down with the car so light, barely touching, grabbing the road, you see the other apex, no brakes, your on trottle, fucking fast, the car is bouncing like crazy has you push Gs turning right, you feel grip but man everything feels so light too, than another curve, 90ļ, you brake hard, then a tight S curve, a chicane, then a long left turn with late apex, you gather lots of speed again, then touch the brake hard, turn fast, long, late right apex, man this curve is so dangerous, its off camber, ... The whole track is like that. Insanity!!

Here are some pics
This american tracks this brand new R8 V10 more than 15 times a year. Its pretty cool seeing a super car with R tires and race wheels.
Now hereís my dream track car

Mario
July 10th, 2012, 11:58am
I would trade my STI for this Cayman R anytime

Yellokilo
July 10th, 2012, 11:03pm
No videos Mario?
Did that track 12 years ago before they repaved it. Used to shred tires like there's no tomorrow...

Mario
July 10th, 2012, 11:55pm
I’m working on the video right now. It’ll be up soon. They redid the tarmac 8 years ago and its so smooth. Very easy on tires. Barely put a dent in my new Nitto that I broke in that day. Only down side to the whole day was the track time, two 20 minutes sessions in the morning and 2 more in the afternoon. That’s it. 4 run groups. One to many. But that’s one of the best tracks in Canada for sure. One hell of a roller coaster

Mario
July 13th, 2012, 06:23pm
Cool pics of my car on the track. I Like to see how the suspension is fully compress and how those new 275 tires completely fill the back fender that Sean Getty rolled.

Mario
July 13th, 2012, 11:43pm
This is it! Its always been a dream of mine since I was a kid to go to Circuit Mont-Tremblant where the F1 races used to be held in the late 70s and early 80s when Gilles Villeneuve used to compete. What an amazing track! the changes in elevations are incredible! Its fast, edge of your seat craziness, absolutely amazing and here I am first time out there with the Quebec BMW club chasing a Porsche Carrera, Lotus Evora, a Cadillac CTS-V, Audi TT, another STI and a Lotus Elise...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP9726scq4U

Mario
July 15th, 2012, 01:27pm
At Circuit Mont-Tremblant (above) I saw this guy talking and showing this race pedal he installed on his wife’s Audi S4 so he could Heal and toe. I thought man that’s what I need for my car cause on the STI the brake and gas pedal are so far apart you need a wide sneaker to be able to heal & toe. Looks like shit but works great.

Mario
July 15th, 2012, 07:37pm
My second and last vid of my first visit at Circuit Mont-Tremblant. Its fast too.

Still lost of passing, starts with a fast lap then see a VW GTI, a 556 hp Cadillac CTS-V, Lotus Evora, black Bimmer, the fastest Mini Cooper Iíve ever seen on a track, another black Bimmer, and old red VW Rabbit, a pretty fast Rabbit actually, see another STI put 2 wheels on the grass, and a Audi TT. Iíve already booked another 2 days with the same BMW group for August 20 and 21. What an awesome track!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVqVVxX1joc

Mario
August 19th, 2012, 09:38am
Necessity or commitments? I wonder

t
August 19th, 2012, 07:24pm
Guy!

You must be swimming in MOOLA!

Keep it up - it's only paper!

t

Yellokilo
August 19th, 2012, 10:22pm
Can't take it with you when you die t.
Spend it like you stole it.

Corentco
August 20th, 2012, 08:09am
Can't take it with you when you die t.
Spend it like you stole it.

True. Might as well dump it into something you love doing. Just stop trying to chase me and those pads will last a little longer ;).

Let me know how the Bilstein GTworx/RCE combo worked over the weekend.