PDA

View Full Version : NASCAR!

1Morelap
November 20th, 2011, 09:31pm
did you watch? wicked racin tonite, great finish to a championship, all left turns baby!

srsly! :mullet:

Dale Gribble
November 20th, 2011, 09:40pm
Loved it, great day of racing.

RandomHer0
November 21st, 2011, 08:51am
It's PVR'd; Adison didnt like watching red flag rain delays.

SpidermanGeek
November 21st, 2011, 10:17am
I only watched bits and pieces, but it seemed like a great race. Congrats Tony Stewart!

tellum
November 21st, 2011, 11:02am
WOW!

Stewart overcame the odds, pulling off 118 passes to catch up with and then pass Edwards for the lead.

RandomHer0
November 21st, 2011, 11:04am
Not to take away from what he did but there's a certain respect there, dudes won't battle Tony when hes chasing the championship.

awndray
November 21st, 2011, 11:18am
They should. If he's that good, then he'll win anyway, right?

RandomHer0
November 21st, 2011, 11:47am
They should battle but not hold him up a la Cayman driver.

awndray
November 21st, 2011, 11:49am
Oh, gotcha. Yeah, that would be gay. I don't watch these races. I thought you meant they just let him win because of who he is. That would be gay too.

daft_mx5
November 21st, 2011, 12:04pm
Not to take away from what he did but there's a certain respect there, dudes won't battle Tony when hes chasing the championship.

That's ghey. So, it's not real racing....

RandomHer0
November 21st, 2011, 12:07pm
They don't just let him pass, but they won't hold him up and possibly cause a wreck for no reason.

I recall the announcers talking about it; "Tony will be cashing in a lot of favours", if he's done it in the past, Id expect the favour returned.

wing
November 21st, 2011, 02:38pm
They should battle but not hold him up a la Cayman driver.

LOL!

1Morelap
November 21st, 2011, 04:47pm
lot of respect shown.... or look at it the other way.. oh shit here comes tony, he's gonna shove me out of the way if I make his day miserable. Tony had to make the hard pass down low most times.

regardless, dude drove like he was on a mission from gawd. Only car that could match his speed was Carl. I kept thinking he needs to drive this motivated more often.

His in car radio was soooo positive too. He never gave up, even when his screen got punched by transmission junk, and then the fubard lugnuts etc... every restart, bam, crazy dive bomb into 1. Then the last 40 laps, the two of them just walked the field like they weren't even there. any race fan would enjoy that show last nite. :)