PDA

View Full Version : Bruce line

1Morelap
August 23rd, 2011, 05:15pm
I'm going to assume this is Bruce Gregory? seems slow. 2;29?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B077crSTcrQ

Lizard King
August 24th, 2011, 12:34pm
Pfff... slow line around Temptation.

Gojira
August 24th, 2011, 12:40pm
He's got enough money to buy a compliment AND your children.

Lizard King
August 24th, 2011, 12:45pm
Bahhh... that's for egos. Bruce is hardly an 'ego' guy.

Mechs02
August 25th, 2011, 11:07am
That is exact same line i try to drive.

Gojira
August 25th, 2011, 11:25am
Bahhh... that's for egos. Bruce is hardly an 'ego' guy.
Word. BG is a good egg.

Mechs02
August 25th, 2011, 11:26am
Agreed. Good kid for sure.

sb_915
August 25th, 2011, 02:24pm
That is exact same line i try to drive.

Yup it's pretty much bang on what I do as well. Can't wait to get back out there!

Compression test then starting to pull head tonight. Hopefully it will reveal nothing more than a fubared HG.

Mechs02
August 25th, 2011, 03:34pm
getting antsy!

wing
August 25th, 2011, 09:24pm
I talked to a bruce extensively about temptation, he's done a lot of tests and said pretty much outside is fastest but it's pretty much a toss up. His view was inside can be faster but you have to hit it perfect while the outside line will be consistent.

He also told me on a warm day he will be 5+ sec slower a lap.

Mechs02
August 27th, 2011, 09:51pm
This is what i think too, Inside line it hold till the last second, brake like a mo'fo, really tight turn, do it right, you're golden, but save time on the way in, possibly lose it on the way out. Outside line, your can reproduce everytime... it's like buttah...

gchislett
August 28th, 2011, 01:19pm
I talked to a bruce extensively about temptation, he's done a lot of tests and said pretty much outside is fastest but it's pretty much a toss up. His view was inside can be faster but you have to hit it perfect while the outside line will be consistent.

He also told me on a warm day he will be 5+ sec slower a lap.

Hummm. probably faster around the outside for lower hp cars too, since you should be able to carry more speed and have a bit more exit speed heading up the little hill. That exit kills me since I have no low end power. Same as coming out of Hook. I'm hoping to get a new rear diff that should help a bit for next year.

yanrider
August 28th, 2011, 02:16pm
I think it depends what you're doing - lapping or racing (door to door) cause if you take the consistent/fast line you're gona get rapped everytime. Gota protect your lines. When you racing you gota adapt, go where the car brings you and protect your line. DRIVE BY FEEL!! That's the way I see it/like it anyways

Lizard King
August 29th, 2011, 10:41am
YUR SUCH A SENSITIVE GUY YAN!