PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 : Brazilian Grand Prix 2010

figo
November 3rd, 2010, 09:01pm
Lots of excitement going on with only 2 races left.

Drivers standing:
Alonso - Ferrari - 231
Webber - RBR - 220
Hamilton - McLaren Mercedes - 210
Vettel - RBR - 206
Button - McLaren Mercedes - 189

Pratices Friday 10am, Friday 2pm and Saturday 11am
Qualifying Saturday 2pm
Race Sunday 2pm

RACE 11am

tellum
November 4th, 2010, 08:18am
This is where things will get crazy!

GT63
November 4th, 2010, 08:30am
Same time zone GGGGGGrrrrreeaat !!!!!

Tony the Tiger

Gojira
November 6th, 2010, 01:41am
Like I've said...it's gonna take an act of god or RBR going full retard for them to lose this championship. How can a team with clearly the best car not translate all those poles into wins. They need to axe Christian Horner and give Ross Brawn a shitload of cash.

Somewhat related news...Bernie Ecclestone just turned 80. WTF?!
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/10/12/article-1076718-021386A1000005DC-929_468x688.jpg

1Morelap
November 6th, 2010, 05:41am
Saw the practice RB on top, Ferrari busted an engine and a transmission. now they forecast rain in qualifying.. sweet.

Slick
November 6th, 2010, 09:37am
Massa, Alonso, Hamilton, Vettel so far in today's wet practice.

Hoping for rain during the race too (for now showing partly cloudy)

Go Alonso for the WDC!

figo
November 7th, 2010, 10:46am
Race starts soon, edited top post

1Morelap
November 8th, 2010, 08:19am
boring. nascar had way more drama in the pits. but anyhooo..

so ya think vettle will move over for webber if drivers championship has a chance? I don't think so, egos are too big. Which is dumb, team sport, move over slopoke. But then again webber threw it away in Korea by hitting the wall on his own. so... alonso wins by finishing third all the time?

what say you!

( srsly, chk out the drama from nascar, jeff gordon fist fight, followed by 48 team pit crew being fired midrace, replaced with crew from a team that just crashed their car)

GT63
November 8th, 2010, 08:27am
The race was entertaining the fight for the point positions was fun to watch... For NASCAR the 34 cars pileup is entertaining much better then the occasional F1 hitting a wall.

daft_mx5
November 8th, 2010, 09:11am
Weber was completely reeling cry baby Vettel in before the safety car.
Did you see the condition of the front tires on the RBRs? Safety car saved their asses.

taylor192
November 8th, 2010, 11:29am
Which is dumb, team sport, move over slopoke.
No way, the driver championship is an individual award, the constructor championship is for the team.

RBR has already secured the constructor - so let the drivers battle it out. F1 was much more entertaining in the 90s when the top teams employed drivers who raced each other hard.

figo
November 8th, 2010, 11:47am
Vettel wants to stay in a good position for points, he wouldn't let him pass in Brazil but I think he will in Abudabi if it comes down to it. Good job for the red bull racing renault team, they had a really dominating season. It was entertaining at the begining, first Vettel went straight passed nico, Webber not too long after, alonso struggled for a dozen laps which gave time for rbr to put room between them. I feel bad for Hamilton, he raced well but didn't get any luck his way. Webber front wing was putting down too much and getting tires too hot, but he was doing great before the safety car. watching vettel, webber and alonso zip through traffic near the end was smooth. all in all i enjoyed the race, ended up with great weather and like vettel said it was mostly calm and control race.

1Morelap
November 8th, 2010, 12:26pm
No way, the driver championship is an individual award, the constructor championship is for the team.

RBR has already secured the constructor - so let the drivers battle it out. F1 was much more entertaining in the 90s when the top teams employed drivers who raced each other hard.

that's second place talk right there.

Redbull has to win a drivers title, it wouldn't be RBR domination with out it. The team wants to be #1 everywhere.

taylor192
November 8th, 2010, 12:51pm
that's second place talk right there.

Redbull has to win a drivers title, it wouldn't be RBR domination with out it. The team wants to be #1 everywhere.
It is first place talk for Vettel. You complain of boring races, then don't want to see the best drivers race each other cause they happen to be on the same team.

1Morelap
November 8th, 2010, 01:11pm
Don't you have a housing market to monitor? vettle should change his own tires next race.

wing
November 8th, 2010, 01:29pm
Weber was completely reeling cry baby Vettel in before the safety car.
Did you see the condition of the front tires on the RBRs? Safety car saved their asses.

You mean the rubber they picked up at the end? That's normal they drive around picking rubber up to add weight to the car, their tires were just fine.

taylor192
November 8th, 2010, 01:41pm
Don't you have a housing market to monitor? vettle should change his own tires next race.
Ah, nothing left to say so you have to deflect? Ya drivers should just hand races to each other, that wouldn't be the slightest bit boring.

RandomHer0
November 8th, 2010, 01:42pm
OHsnaps

1Morelap
November 8th, 2010, 02:10pm
lol, ya, I never liked Taylor, so I deflects. Didn't work, waska wii rabbit.

figo
November 8th, 2010, 05:40pm
on one side, vettel wants to compete for#1 position, on the other hand, he could give his points to Webber to increase his total...

In Germany (pretty sure), Ferrari had Massa in first and Alonso in second, they were both dominating the race (like rbr in brasil). Alonso had better times in sectors and overall lap time, so Massa was asked to back off and let Alonso go. That gave him 7 more points. If Vettel was to give up first he would of gave webber a better chance in abudabi (in abudabi: if Webber finishes first and Alonso second, Alonso wins by 1 point). I know vettel has determination and is a very good driver and wants the best for his career but i think he should of gave webber the race in brasil. i guess it's good for alonso and i think he deservs it too but i hope webber wins.

we will find out this weekend :)

figo
November 8th, 2010, 05:42pm
korea gp really fucked it up for both rbr lol