PDA

View Full Version : Korean GP

tellum
October 25th, 2010, 03:53pm
Shit weather.

Mark Webber's car:
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/autopia/2010/10/red-bull-korean-grand-prix.jpg

figo
October 25th, 2010, 04:42pm
both rbr did not finish... im glad alonso won tho

figo
October 25th, 2010, 04:43pm
still had his super wets on lol i think he went out in the first few laps (not counting the laps behind the safety car)

daft_mx5
October 25th, 2010, 05:12pm
still had his super wets on lol i think he went out in the first few laps (not counting the laps behind the safety car)

Yeah he hit the AstroTurf and spun.
Entertaining race. Happy Vettel went boom.

figo
October 25th, 2010, 05:26pm
boom is right, as soon as alonso was making his move i knew something was wrong then BOOM lol smoke everywhere

1Morelap
October 25th, 2010, 07:02pm
I love the mud on the cars. interesting race, never knew what would happen next.

The new points championship sure plays head games, going to be a fun end to the season.

Gojira
October 26th, 2010, 11:03am
Finally had a chance to watch it last night, damn PVR missed the end of the race but I caught all the actions on the BBC podcast. I started the season off behind Vettel and RBR but slowly started reconsidering once the whining and bitching started. Now I'm an Alonso fan and behind Ferrari (a team I always hated during the Schumacher years). Interesting race, damn it was a miracle they got theplace finished on time. I heard the asphalt was still curing a week before. Oily new pavement plus rain makes for lots of butt-clinching moments.

GT63
October 26th, 2010, 02:10pm
Promissing cicuit for next years hopefully they will keep it as is and not give in to those very well paid spoiled drivers; Those corners are fine they have the talent to deal with them.

Soundman
October 26th, 2010, 04:15pm
I enjoyed the race. Was definitely fun to see the cars all muddied up at the end. They looked like they had been rally racing!

Gojira
October 27th, 2010, 01:55pm
Actually caught the rest of the race last night. WOW Vettel's engine letting go was spectatcular! I loved seeing all the metallic bits spewing out of the top and underside of the car and sparking everywhere. Hilarious to hear Lewis' engineer asking him how's the light level and he radios back "light level is good!". Apparently they heard Vettel's engine getting ready to let go and didn't want to have Vettel bitch to the stewards about stopping the race early due to low light and saving his P1. Pwned.

Personally I think it will take an act of god to stop the RB's from winning the next 2 races and giving the championship to Alonso but this season is shaping up to end in a very cool way. I usually go to the Tifosi Club to watch the races but skipped last week cuz of our cruise. Some of you guys should come out the the last two races!