PDA

View Full Version : Formula 1 : Japanese Grand Prix 2010

figo
October 8th, 2010, 09:23pm
Getting really exciting with 5 drivers within reach (from 177 to 202 points). Qualifying tonight should be interesting. Great expectation for the RBR team on this track.

Q: Is it logical for a team to back just one driver?

(Vettel) There are still some races left and if thereís something this season has shown us so far itís that so many unpredictable things can happen. We will have to see over the next two races. I am not sure if there will be a crunch point. We will have to see. If both drivers are still in a good position to win, both deserve a fair chance to have a go at the title.

I think I would do the same, it's too close and still a few races to determine that later on... I know this kid has lots of drive and wants the best for himself and his team. What would you do in his shoes?

1Morelap
October 9th, 2010, 01:05pm
cool, thanks for the reminder!

figo
October 9th, 2010, 02:12pm
qualifying is delayed until 9pm tonight (ottawa time)... i fell asleep last night around 2am waiting weather was horrible.

just a few hours in between Q's and race, might be a conservative qualifying. Can't wait to see the results.

9pm Q
2am Race

daft_mx5
October 9th, 2010, 02:26pm
Sweet I thought my pvr had screwed up the recording....

1Morelap
October 9th, 2010, 03:11pm
drama! luv it, thx for the update.

figo
October 10th, 2010, 12:51pm
Vettel
Webber
Alonso

daft_mx5
October 10th, 2010, 02:49pm
Too bad Hamilton lost 3rd gear. He was starting to reel them all in ....

1Morelap
October 11th, 2010, 10:41am
is there a better track for those cars? I don't think so. That track just seems to showcase the cars ability at the highest level... so much down force and they get to use all of it.

race was boring, follow the leader, vettle was pacing the pack.

but nascar was fun to watch. wut?

V8KILR
October 12th, 2010, 11:26am
I've been to that track before. Very cool!!